Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm, EST
Lens Inspection QC-X75-CE is a ultra-white beam lamp unit used to examine and detect flaws in glass or plastic that may have occurred during the manufacturing process. A technician would place a white sheet of paper on the base of the lamp, hold the object to be viewed under the beam of light which is then projected onto the base or if turned 90 degrees onto a wall or projection screen. This product is crucial for any optical lab or glass/plastic manufacturer to ensure you are selling optically pure products to your consumers. See a little clearer and try out Lens Inspection QC-X75-CE!
• Base Dimensions - 9.5”W x 12” D X 3” H
• Integrated power supply located in base
• Operating Temperature 32⁰ to 122⁰ F ambient
• Operating Altitude: 0 to 10,000 ft.
• Storage Temperature: -4⁰ to 185⁰ F
• Operation ( no transformer required) 90-260V AC, 50-60HZ
• Lamp Housing Dimensions: 4.5”W x 8”D x 5”H
• Housing Glass cover: UV dichroic filter
• Vertical Support: 17”H with height adjustment track
• Weight: 12LB
• Light Source ( included with unit) Ozone-free Xenon Arc XBO 75W 14V Double Ended
• Color Temperature (Kelvin): 6000K Rated Life: 400 hr
• Head Positions Vertical, light facing down- or- rotates 90⁰ left or right for horizontal projection onto a screen or other surface
• CE certified for the European Market and is recognized by the EEA.
The brands you need from the company you trust.
© Copyright 2019 Bulbtronics. All RIghts Reserved