OSRAM HMI® | HMI® DIGITAL |
Key Features and Benefits:
- High intensity light that provides true color with CRI > 90
- Longer lifetimes with improved heat resistance
- High color stability with reduced color and brightness shifts over life
- Enhanced safety with UVS (UV Stop) feature on most lamps, designated with an orange base
- HMI DIGITAL lamps offer high performance daylight color even when operated in modes of 1000Hz and higher with high-speed electronic ballasts.
- HMI STUDIO lamps offer the same benefits as HMI DIGITAL in warm-white color without the need for CTO filters or separate tungsten fixtures.
Reliably bringing daylight and true color to the film and TV industry